For 40 years, the Wedding Shoppe has helped countless couples find their dream attire. Our large selection, unbeatable prices, and memorable customer service have helped us grow into a premier wedding retailer in Minnesota, and one of the largest bridal salons in the country. Creating happiness isn’t our job, it’s our passion.
As a Customer Service Representative, you are responsible for providing customer service and sales assistance via phone, email and live chat.
- Professionally and efficiently handle all incoming calls, using a multi-line phone system
- Promptly respond to all customer emails, voicemails and live chat inquiries
- Assist customers through the sales process via phone and the Internet
- Inform customers of Wedding Shoppe's contracts policies, payments, etc.
- Complete all orders and necessary paperwork in a timely, accurate manner
- Communicate with manufacturers regularly
- 1 year of customer service experience, preferably in a call center atmosphere
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a professional phone etiquette
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office